setback

Salam and good morning.

I'm writing this post today from Miri. Been here for the past week and I think I'm slowly re-adjusting my lifestyle to fit into this place. Well, I don't really have to change anything but I feel like there's something missing these days. Maybe I miss my family, or KL, I'm not sure myself. After a year being so close to family, I didn't realize how I was getting so used to them. Now that I'm away, I feel like 'it would have been nicer to have them here', that kind of thing.

On the other hand, I'm pretty excited and nervous for Ramadhan, it's in 11 days! It has a been year since last Ramadhan and I just realized how I took so many things for granted, especially time. I totally feel like I'm just walking through this life, without really taking a moment to think and breath. So many things happened, so many things. I need to learn to appreciate the loved ones and things around me better, I need to find more barakah in this life. I need to learn more, I need to give more, I need to get involved. I need to reflect more.

I really hope (well hoping isn't enough, I need to actually do something about it) that this Ramadhan will be better than the last one. Even though last Ramadhan was perfect (spending one whole month with mom, sisters, nephews, niece, BILs), I hope that I receive as much blessings as possible. I hope that Allah will gave us the strength to become someone better each and every second. Please give us the guidance, the hope, and the love. May Allah grant us happiness dunia wal akhirah.


P/S: Di padang mahsyar, kita akan berdiri sendiri. Hanya syafaat dan amalan di dunia yang membantu kita. At the end of the day, kita yang akan determine hala tuju kita. We are responsible for our own decision, for this life. It's always a tricky path. The haram is always preferable, but we must think of the bigger picture. Let's strive for Jannah.

Love.

Comments

Popular Posts