be a child again

i saw kak aishah's status on fb (my bro in law's sister) that says in order to 'find' ourselves we have to be a child again. i found this statement to be very true. remember when we're small? we were so innocent and free. we never thought twice and we just did whatever we want. i think i need to be a child again.

i found myself very happy when i made kumar a little card (from scratch) days ago coz i used to do that a lot when i was a student. i was the happiest when i can make people smile. and then, i took a look at my scrapbook. the one that i made during uni time. and i felt so refreshed and awaken. i was this energetic, i was this happy, i was this..... and i actually thought of doing scrapbooking again. of my early career years. scrapbooking is one way to make my life colorful and interesting. i always thought of ways to make everything counts. i had different boarding pass, chocolate covers, stickers and other things, just so i remember all the good things ive done. this scrapbook is so meaningful to me. it's a memory box, it's also a reminder to me. :)

towards the end of my years in tucson, i decided to get myself an instant film camera. and i loved it. too bad i have it stored at my sister's house right now but the instant films really captured all the beautiful moments and sceneries back in tucson. and now, i kinda fall in love in lomography, so i'm thinking of getting a Diana F. dont know how much that will cost me but i feel like spending money on something anyways. haha. i have to be honest that im not a good photographer, but i feel excited and thrilled to take spontaneous pictures, random ones. they have this artistic value that i cant quite describe.

and i also feel like running again. well, i have issues with my pace and breathing, but still, i want to start walking and jogging again. i always thought about a lot of things while at it. i felt so accomplished whenever i finished one (or more) miles.

i miss doing all these things. n traveling. n hiking n panjat gunung. haha. i guess one thing at a time. so lets start with something simpler first. lets make the time for yourself. just so i could find the missing piece. husna, fighting!!.

p/s: today is a heartbreaking day. very bad one. i just hope that i'll take this as  a good turning point to do muhasabah and improve myself. just laugh. dont cry. dont be sad. la tahzan. you have all other blessings in life, so never ever stop being grateful.

love.
husna.

Comments

Popular Posts