terima kasih

In few days, I will turn 24 
and for the first time in my life, 
I feel happy and blessed 
that it's my birthday. 

Alhamdulillah, thank You Allah
for sending me wonderful people 
family and friends
colleagues 
random strangers that taught me 
to be thankful.

Thank You Allah, 
Thank you mak abah, 
Thank you sisters, 
Thank you family,
Thank you besties, 
Thank you friends and colleagues, 
Thank you everyone.

For today, 
I feel like I have achieved so much
I have learned so much
and I feel stronger.

And I look forward 
to more things in life
I want to learn more
I want to give more
I want to grow more

Dear Lord
Ya Rahman Ya Rahim
Please shower us with eternal happiness
Don't let sadness ruin our day
Teach me to be stronger
and remind me to be thankful.
Help me to become courageous and patient.

Please protect the unfortunate ones 
all over the world
and reward them with Jannah
for every nightmare they went through

Please let the people with no heart
learn how to love
and respect others
Because they need to release 
their hatred and anger 
and channel it positively.

Please let the ruler with no balance
learn how to do justice
and make them realize 
that their job is to take care of the people
and not taking advantage of the power. 

Please let the love spread among us
So that we're united until Jannah

Dear Lord, 
Please grant us Jannah, 
Forgive our mistakes,
Grant unto us spouses and offspring 
who will be the comfort of our eyes, 
and give us (the grace) to lead the righteous.

Amin. 

Comments

Popular Posts