lets grow up

As i get older, I've learned a lot about myself. And there's a side of me that I dont really like. Well I dont favor that much la. I tend to 'terlepas pandang' apa yang penting dalam hidup saya. I need a constant reminder, from someone. From my surrounding. That hey you need to do this. Dont forget to call your mom. Dont forget to say hi to this people. And I notice that the worst part of me is this: Almost always, I assume people closest to me to understand that I'm occupied with something. Or I'm in a rush. And during this time, I wouldappreciate it if people stay away from me coz I get annoyed easily. But not everyone gets this and it frustrates me sometimes too. Im not a good multitasker and with this, Im afraid to be someone's wife/mother. My family always gets my 'I have no mood' vibe and they have been very cooperative about this. Some of my real good friends get it... Most of them, seem to ignore this. Haha. What to do I cant expect people to tolerate me all the time kan? Anyway. I cant give 100% attention to myself, how would I give attention to other people all the time?

A friend of mine asked me once, what kind of guy would you like to marry? My answer is simple. Someone that can accept me the way I am. The grumpy me. The clumsy me. The stubborn me. The talkative me. The moody me. The introvert side of me that loves some space/time alone to reflect and to recharge. Because Im not a perfect girl. I have flaws weaknesses and hormonal imbalance that need to be taken care of. I believe that Allah will take care of my jodoh but of course kena usaha. I will keep searching for this person but I dont want to limit my life in searching of this special man. Let me live my life to the fullest insyaAllah and He will give the most tip top things for me, insyaAllah.

Anyway.. I'm all about the empowerment of women all around the world. Girls dont be too shallow. Theres more to life than make-ups, fake accesories u put onto your body. Yeap. Be beautiful, be strong, be powerful, be confident. Be a superwoman. But most importantly, dont let other things define you. You be you. Be that girl that shines other peoples lives through your bright smile, your smart ideas, your thoughtful act of kindness. Be those girls that can change the life of other. Or at least, touch their lives with your words or a simple smile. I am a firm believer of these. That we can always do something/contribute to the society. 

Lets grow up and grow old together. Ladies and gentlemen. 

Comments

Popular Posts