goodbye!

aaa it's 2015 already? so soon!

Hi, it has been a while since I posted something in this lonely blog. I've been wanting to write new things, but I was so caught up with works and family stuff, or there were days that I just wanted to lie down and do nothing.

Anyway, today I feel grateful with my simple and decent life. I saw the news last night, and it hit me how scary the situation is now with the flood. I could not imagine myself (at all) being there, in that unfortunate event, probably crying over nothing, and thinking how am I going to rebuild my life after that. It is a BIG thing, really and I just realize this fact after 24 years. I've been ignorant, and I'm really sorry for this. So, I decided to include prayers for those people who are affected by the flood and to give help wherever I could.

Now, reflecting upon this event, I know that I have so many things in life that I should be grateful for. So many blessing (or so much blessing?) that I could not thank Allah enough. For the wonderful family, friends, best buddies, events that I've work for, people I work with, people I work for. It has been fun, alhamdulillah. 2014 has been a blessing, mashaAllah. Though I mostly learn things the hard way this year, I'm thankful for the opportunities and challenges and outcomes. I slowly realize what's important in life, what kind of person I am, who I want to be, who I need in life, and in the nothingness, what are things I'll need.

Thanks to family, my battery charger, that love me for who I am. I might be selfish and grumpy on certain days where I will keep my mouth shut all day long. But there are days that I am more than happy to change the kids' diapers, gardening with emak, running errands, shopping with you people and spending money to make you smile. I would try my best to do things that will make you guys happy.

And to friends, thank you. For listening to my keluh kesah, my stories, my problems, my rants. Thank you for forgiving me over and over again and accepting the way I am. And through this post, I would like to say special thanks to my babe (you probably know who you are). I wrote a post probably 2-3 years ago, that I need a good friend, inspired by the Let's Take The Long Way Home. A novel that talks about a precious friendship. I know both of us fight a lot, but through these fights, I realize one crucial thing. That I'm not a perfect human being. And it's not the matter of breaking promises, but how we learn through mistakes and forgiveness. Of trying to be a better person when we're given the second (or third or fourth) chance. And trying to change our thinking and perspective by giving ourselves the chance to do so. I've learned so much from you, and I couldn't thank you enough. We're kids of different worlds, but I'm so grateful that I get the chance to know you. :)

Okay, halfway writing this and now dah xde mood. Will continue later.

Comments

Popular Posts