the words

I always have goals in life, though most of the time, I seems a bit lost, here & there. But that should not limit me from doing things that I want. I can categorize myself as a stubborn girl, though you have no idea how I have sacrificed my wants for the sake of people that I love, hehe.

And consequently, people who don't really know me will give up on me, and those who matter, will always stay. For those who have stayed, thank you very much. It might take years, but just bear with me. And please allow me to give back to you, in any form. 

And please always give me the opportunity to explain myself. Please hear me, and listen to me. For some actions that I have shown might be the result of 'not knowing what to do'. And sometimes, I just appear 'whatever'. 

"I have the deepest affection for intellectual conversations. The ability to just sit and talk, About love, about life, about anything. To sit under the moon with all the time in the world, the full-speed train that is our lives slowing to a crawl. Bound by no obligations, barred by no human limitations. To speak without regret or fear of consequence. To talk for hours and about what's really important in life".


Love. 

Comments

Popular Posts