happiness

My utmost happiness these days: to make my mom smile. I want to make her happy. The happiness that is long gone after abah passed away, I want to try my best to bring it back. Of course, none is perfect. But my little heart wants to give it all to her. In Islam, mothers are everything, after Allah and Rasulullah, and this is the least I could do for her. I know, it seems boring, but I guess that's how I define my happiness. Some people put their husbands at the top rank, would rather die than to see their loved ones suffer. Well, same goes for me I guess. Dear emak, I know I cant cook well, still an amateur driver, I have a long way to go to be 1% of you, but I hope Allah will bless all our effort (me and other kakak) to be the best daughters for you. May Allah bless you always, place both abah and emak together in Jannah forever. 



Enjoy :) Love you Emak! 

Comments

Popular Posts