my old man

For some reasons, I wish abah is next to me today, so that I can give him the biggest hug. I miss you abah, like so damn much. So, I decided to write this letter for you.

When I was little, you were my best friend. You gave me this huge dose of positive drugs that I wont be able to get anywhere else, and I'm so thankful for that. And now that you are no longer here, I kinda miss receiving your love.

I still remember most of your advice. I still remember you used to tell me stories during bedtime. I just miss hanging out with you, following you around and just talk about life, in general.

I hope you miss me as much as I do, or more, hehe.

I was quite gloomy last night but alhamdulillah for the good news today, and I decided to focus on the good. So, I hope you'll be happy for me too. I don't know how things work, like what do you exactly do right now, but if you can read this, please make doa for me. I just want to be happy.

Well, hope all is well. I will try my best to keep praying for you and I really really really hope that we'll see each other soon! Coz I miss you so much.

Love you, abah.



Comments

Popular Posts