Mid Year Check

For today's sharing, I would like to answer some questions from lisaoliveratheraphy IG page.

  1. How has 2019 been for you so far? 2019 has been good!   
  2. What are your learning and unlearning? I learn a lot about myself. Marriage life has let me discover few things about myself that I did not know. I also learn more about responsibilities. Unlearning about worrying too much about other people.  
  3. What have you let go of that has lightened the load? Same as no 2, I try to think less of what people think of me. Acknowledging that I am not a perfect person has helped me to look on brighter things in life.
  4. How have you cared for and nourished yourself? I finished a book! I let myself sharing my insecurities with other people. I speak about how I feel. 
  5. What has brought you the most joy? The most challenge? I manage to keep up with new productive habit, and maintaining to practice them daily has been a huge challenge. Another challenge that I have is trying to be positive most of the time. 
  6. What do you want to cultivate in the second half of 2019? Giving back more to people around me. 
  7. How can you tend to yourself with more compassion? I want to pray harder and put more focus on my prayers. 
  8. What might support you in connecting with yourself and others? Constant communication and read more about self enriching materials.
  9. What do you want to add and what do you want to release? Add more love to myself, more priorities to family, more focus to career. Release negativity and worrying about future. 
  10. What word or intention do you want to carry into the second half of the year? Be grateful and happy. 

Comments

Popular Posts