Importance of knowing that you are not alone in a journey

October is such a busy month for us, and in fact, I have few submissions to be made today. Since I got to work early this morning, I thought I want to write something just before October ends.

We had busy schedule these past 4 weeks. Preparation for Chee Ba's wedding, the wedding, APGCE & student program, drilling and last but not least, year end review. And I was also in a health program, trying to lose some weight (which I successfully did, yeay!).

Phew.. a lot happened in a month but I'm thankful that they went well alhamdulillah. Tiring but satisfying insyaAllah. Nearing the end of 2019, I hope I can tick those checklists of the 2019 goals.

Since I focus a lot more on self care and self development this year, I read more of these topics on social media and a book too (Love Warrior). I am happy to note that some of my friends are in the same journey as mine. So, one day, I replied to an ig story of my dear friend (whom I have not met in 10 years?)... saying that I've learnt couple of things about unlearning and stuffs. She then replied to me, "May Allah ease our journey. Thank you for responding as well. There is strength in knowing I'm not alone".

Those words meant the world to me. It's exactly how I feel every time I read positive posts on social media or when I meet people going through same thing as I am. I feel strong knowing that many people are in the same journey, and we share strength through sharing stories and experience. Allahu Akbar. I hope one day, I can share strength to other people as well.

So, there goes my october. Hectic and crazy, yet full of wonderful moments. I'm praying that Allah will ease our drilling and year end review too. See you again in November and December.

Comments

Popular Posts