My dear tupai and cik siti

Salam. This is a special post for my roommates.

2.01 am.
Writing this while listening to Someone Like You, chatting with my cousin, and studying for Arabic test tomorrow.
And, two of my favorite friends are sleeping soundly in front of me.
4 months from now, I don't think I could experience this feeling again.
It's one of those blessings, really, to able to meet these wonderful girls.
I will always miss this chapter of my life.
They helped me a lot and insyaAllah will continue to help me.
Can't describe much about the charming Liza and the unstoppable Wani.
You have to live with them to know them. HEHE.

I just hope that Allah will bless them every second, every minute.
I hope that they'll find the best path in this beautiful life.
And find good husbands, blessed with amazing kids.
And of course, I wish I could meet them again in Jannah.

All the best my dearest friends!
Till we meet again,
tomorrow morning. ;D

Don't forget to wake me up!

Kucing with tompok tompok and red glasses,
HDH.

Comments

Popular Posts