Bismillah

Alhamdulillah, this Maulidur Rasul lead me to another Islah. I didn't notice how far away I was from the way of life taught by Prophet Muhammad. I watched a Fattabiouni video posted by Kak Jiha, and I realized, "This is too beautiful".

If you do love Allah, Follow me (Al Imran, 31)

I forgot that, as a Muslim, I have to follow Quran and Hadith, and often times, I take the hadith for granted. The ayah above clearly shows one of His promises, if I love Allah, I have to follow my prophet's footsteps. How he talked, smiled, prayed, behaved, and technically, how he did everything. MashaAllah.

Another video that I watched was about Bismillah. I felt so embarrassed, honestly after realizing how close I am to kufur nikmat. Quran starts with Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. In the name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most Merciful. This ayah is jamilah jiddan. Hazihi alkalimah miftahun likulli syai', wa iza bada'tu kulli 'amal bi hazihi kalimah, Allah will bless every 'amal that I do, insyaAllah. Urid an usy'ur bilfaraah wal barakah fi al-asy-ya allati a'maluha, bi iznillah.


Comments

Popular Posts