brutal but brilliant

this is a post, a special one dedicated to myself really and a friend I recently met. It was a brief journey but ive learnt a lot from her. i guess theres so many things i left behind and im still finding ways to recollect them. i ve been thinking alot these days, and actually in the past as well, why do you live this way, husna. honestly i have no idea as why im living this way. no idea at all. and i believe i need some changes in life. i need something different,  a spark perhaps.

ive been messing myself with some unimportant questions that i should have moved on and enjoy the blessings i have in this humble life. its so obvious that theres something missing coz ive been looking backward so many times this year and its such a shame. ive been recalling the good times in the past too much and i just realized this morning that its already may. im almost half way through 2013 and ive lost track of what happened this year. i was so occupied with past memories and i forgot to build good memories. i need to do something rather than keep asking why? i gotta remove some old stuff and make space for new one. well i dont want  to be someone new, but a little difference would be good for me, i guess.

Alhamdulillah, I think i've hiked up some minor hills somewhere along the way and of course i fell numerous times this year too, but the little hiccups should teach me a lot. im not gonna list down anything, but i just want to say Im very happy for the people ive met yesterday, for the people i meet today, for the people that I will meet tomorrow. thank you Allah for the opportunity, for the good memories, for the bad memories, for the fights, for the awesome moments we've shared.

i must learn how to let go the pain & the loss, so that im able to give and give and give.  i must learn to live. i must appreciate things and especially the loved ones around me. i have to step up and push myself up the stairways to heaven, insyaAllah. I really hope I will go there with my family and important people in my life. Nothing better than husnul khatimah I should ask for. It has been too long and draggy, maybe its time to open up a new chapter and start writing again. and this time, lets pick colorful color and prettier pictures. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts