life partner

Image result for happiness is growing old with you


I saw this post on IG few weeks ago and it reminds me of how I used to be a girl who kinda independent *well Im still one*. And the idea of marriage is like super away from me. But as I grow older, I realized that to have a life partner is quite nice. Someone to walk through life with, 24/7. It's nice I guess to face through problems together and to go through good times with the person who matters to me.

No, I'm not getting married. No, I'm not in relationship. and YES I need to get my master done! But people have been asking me to 'look around' while in USM, my secondary target for this one year in utara -.-" I still enjoy being single and alone. And I love being pampered by my mom and sisters!

Heh. Im not supposed to write about this. nope nope. Husna, focus!

Comments

Popular Posts