healthy lifestyle? duhh!

I dont work out consistently, like I'll do it when it suddenly hits me that I need to stay fit. On the scale from 1-10 (10: super good), I would say mine is at 5. I could climb mountains with speed, but you should see me gasping for oxygen when the elevation is high.

So, I would say my stamina isn't that great. It used to be relatively good, for a year when I was senior in university. I really enjoyed running at that time, but that was it. I haven't picked it up since then. My healthy habit is only one, brisk walking! I do this a lot when I started working. I don't run anymore, and my body is seriously out of shape. Haha. I tried Zumba, but I'm sorry, it's really boring for me. I didnt feel my muscles at work, at all. Didn't sweat and didn't have fun. Probably I didn't do it the right way.

Now that I'm a student again, I've tried to jog/run occasionally. Last semester was bad. Like no work out, healthy routine at all. Towards the end, I tried Bipasha Basu Dance Workout and it was so much fun! I did sweat, a lot and I was quite surprised that my muscles kinda enjoy the dance. You should try it too!

This year, we tried to do jog/run few times a week. It was working at first, then I took a month off for traveling here and there. So I'm pretty much lost again, lol. BUTTTTT, for the past few days, I've started doing POP Pilates and man, I was so wrong. I thought pilates was nothing, but it really pushes me off to do really hard core workout. I mean, for 10 minutes, you kinda lift your legs and do some fancy versions of sit ups, but you will realize how intense they are after your muscles sore out! Trust me, I've never felt this way before. Not even with running.

My next hiking trip will be in August (insyaAllah), so I really need to build my stamina again. Plan to do the pilates for beginner and some cardio work out. And I need to go running again and perhaps do some turun naik tangga at the stadium. I was thinking of taking a break after Rinjani, to pick up different hobby but we'll see. Please wish me luck!

Love,
Husna

Comments

Popular Posts