Roller coaster

I love roller coasters.

They make me cry, smile, laugh, scream like an innocent child and dizzy at the same time.

I think to enjoy roller coaster is to enjoy life.

I never have time to prepare for the next turn, but I know the path is not an easy one. Going up or going down without prior notice. Plus, the vertical loop that always scares me.

Even if the ride is too scary, there's no way we could stop in the middle of the track (though it  happened once when I was in Disneyland). We just have to keep going and go through everything.

Before this, I always thought riding roller coaster alone is too lonely but 2 weeks ago, under certain circumstances, I had to do it. It was not too bad actually.

Kesimpulannya, I must go to Six Flags before I go home for good :D InsyaAllah.

Comments

Popular Posts