Admire.

I don't really care how rich people are, or how much money they have in their bank accounts.

It's a shame if you've been to so many places but you still have that close-minded behavior.

I've never been interested in these title, "Dato', Datin, Tan Sri, Tun Sri" because when the time comes, you will eventually leave them behind.

But, I'm so deeply touched by people who have passions in what they do. I love how people do something because they love what they're doing. I love how people live without being attached to materialism.

I admire Kak Aisyah Razi for her passion in photography and media stuff.
I admire Amalina Peter with her Herbalife. Not so much of her monthly income, but I see how she has transformed before and after.
I admire Fauzana Azizi because of her bright attitude.
I admire Dr. Hafidzi Mohd Noor for his jihad.

I've never really had the chance to sit down and talk to these people but you can tell if people do something with good intention and with beautiful heart. And of course, there are a lot of other people in  my life that inspire me in different ways, and I'm so grateful to be able to meet them. It's a bless. :)

Comments

Popular Posts