career?

Salam.
I just started my one-year training and honestly, these past few days were not the best days in my life. Too much engineering terms and I felt totally lost in the class. I mean, it has been 5 months, and I haven't mastered all the geologic terms, still struggling this and that, and now, I have to understand all the modules in this training. Come on!

I know that the best way is to keep moving on, keep learning, keep absorbing but I feel like I'm drowning. I've talked to few people, and nothing really makes me feel better. I miss abah so badly when this kind of situation came up and I realize ultimately, Allah is all I have.

To Him, I hope, I pray, I cry, I plead. I really need to pass this one huge mountain, no matter how. Too many things are happening, but I have to keep breathing. This moment really reminds me of abah's advice, "Bukan senang nak jadi senang". Yes abah. It's not easy to be at ease, yet, it's very easy to give up too. Nothing in life is free. I have to work my *ss off and keep learning. It's not going to be an easy journey in this industry. Ada imam pernah berkata, the more we learnt, the more we feel stupid. Yes, that's how I feel now. I feel like I'm in this vast ocean and I'm trying my best to swim to get to the shore. But hey, you know what, the ocean is limitless and I can't stop swimming til the last breath.

One more thing, I can't always get what I want. Nope. So, I must believe and have faith that this is the best for me now. This will somehow work out. This is the way to go. InsyaAllah.

On the bright side, I'm still young and it's a long path ahead. So, be positive and open your mind and heart all the time. Fighting!


Comments

Popular Posts