attachment

I've read Yasmin Mogahed book before and she talks about this a lot, on how dangerous it is when people's hearts get attached to the duniawi matters. Like, presents, people, luxurious life, friendships, and other things. Since my new routine started in September, I've slowly let go some of the things I'm used to. A lot, honestly. And I'm someone who really enjoys the company of her friends. The company of familiar people around her. Something she didn't know could be so 'threatening' to her life. But being in this isolated island for few months, she has learned that she needs to let go of the things that could eat her up so much. She needs to just live freely, as she has been doing for the past years, without having to worry too much about the people around her.

Comments

Popular Posts