Less expectation

Good morning.

I woke up today to a sad news. My sifu at work just lost his father, and I remember how we've talked about his beloved father before this. And after receiving the news, I could not go back to sleep (well, the fact that it was already 9 a.m). Then, I read few articles, browsing internet (FB and IG, of course), and something reminded me that when we live with less expectation, we'll be so much happier. Dreams are good, they drive us to the destinations where we want to be. However, it's not about the destination only. It's the path, bak kata Miley Cyrus, it's the climb. Have less expectation in people, most importantly. Hasbunallahu wani'mal wakil, fani'mal maula wa ni'mannasir. Allah is sufficient. He will suffice.

Quoting my ig post.

Cheers to life, to family, friends, teachers, and random strangers. Cheers to those people who struggle, but never give up. Cheers to the toxic people that teach us countless lessons. Cheers to those special ones who remind us that it's okay to feel down at times. Cheers to those who have the courage to let go all the negativities. Cheers to those who cry, laugh and smile despite going through hell. Cheers to those who survive and find strength through being alone. Cheers to those who are grateful always.


And to you, 
Thank you. You just taught me who I really am. Thanks for being so toxic that I finally realize how I should live my life better. Have less expectation in people. 

Adios!  

Comments

Popular Posts