A special letter to my 4th nephew

Assalamualaikum baby,

Sorry I didn't have the time to call your parents, so I don't know your name just yet, but don't worry I'll always remember your name for another 50 years to come, insyaAllah.

While acu una is writing this, I'm in the middle of writing reports for my Theater Appreciation class. I am so tired and hungry. My tummy has been singing for the past 10 minutes, but I just don't care. I have 2 exams next week, I have 2 papers due plus a Seismology project. And I miss your grandmother, your parents, your aunties and uncles, your brothers and Niyaz.

But boy, you know what, I was looking at your picture just now, and acu una rasa happy sangat. Your presence will insyaAllah bring more happiness and blessings to our family. Just like you did today, giving me strength from far away, even though you're only 2-day-old, thank you so much sweetheart. Don't grow up too fast okay.

Dah besar nanti, be a good Muslim and jangan nakal2 sangat tau? Jadi anak soleh to your parents, both of them are in the middle of their phd right now, so remember what they have sacrificed and will sacrifice for you and always be a good son to them okay? 

I hope you'll read this bila dah boleh membaca nanti. Love you.








Comments

Popular Posts