Lessons from Rasul

I woke up this morning and felt slightly 'down'. I didn't know why. 
So I took the Quran and randomly picked a page. Surah Al-Syu'ara.


This surah talks a lot about previous Rasuls. When I read about the first Rasul (in this chapter), Musa, I realized how small I am. Imagine being a prophet, having to preach people about something so strange, so unknown, so different and yet, you didn't have the choice to refuse these responsibilities. And here I am, complaining this and that, whining over small little things & crying when I feel it's too much.
Wake up Husna.

Remember what Musa said, "By no means! my Lord is with me! Soon will He guide me!"(26:62). Don't worry too much, okay. Allah has planned everything. He knows what's best for you and everyone. All you have to do is work hard and tawakal, for He has everything ready for you :) 


This post is also for someone that I really respect in my humble life. Reading your email this morning made me realize once again, that life isn't always an easy path. We can do it, ganbatte! 






Comments

Popular Posts