You'll connect the dots somehow

6 weeks left before graduation. Am I ready to get this done? Oh yeah!

Ready to start a new chapter? Absolutely!

Ready to be an adult? Maybe. 

Ready for responsibilities? Err.

We're never ready for anything when it comes to challenges and future, but, I just have to keep moving forward  believing that the dots will connect, somehow, someday. 

I also know that I've got Him and family next to me, always, all the time. So, when things get too hard, you know where you have to run to.  


This is a picture from Summer 2011 Field Camp. One of the hardest moments in my life, and I'm pretty sure, tougher things will slowly show up later in life. But, surviving this class really meant a lot to me. By the end of the camp, I was more than fit to climb Wheeler Peak (13065 ft) and Alhamdulillah, this experience taught me to become wiser and stronger. 7 months later, looking backward, I was glad that I went on the trip, learned a lot from awesome profs & friends, and became a better person.

Fighting! 


Comments

Popular Posts